A SIP calculator is a tool that helps calculate the expected returns and wealth gain for your monthly Systematic Investment Plan when it comes to mutual funds. It is also known as a mutual fund calculator. It is the best tool to use while investing in a mutual fund program. This helping solution offers precise results and helps in making the right choice among different schemes. Now that you know what a SIP calculator is let us discuss the benefits of this calculator.
Calculate the Right Investment Amount
Sometimes, it is hard to predict and compute the amount you should invest in SIP to meet your future financial needs. SIP return calculator can efficiently assist you in finding the amount you should regularly invest and receiving the desired returns later on.
Compute your Investment Value’s Worth
It is good to know the returns you will get from your investment in the future. You can now calculate this value in some simple steps. A mutual fund SIP calculator offers the advantages of computing the accurate return on investment. The tool helps you make the best investment in a mutual fund plan. If you have accurate values of your investments, it will be simple to plan your future accordingly.
Tips To Use n SIP Calculator In the Best Way
- Ensure to enter all the required information in the SIP calculator precisely. To get the best results, enter the correct value of the SIP amount, the return rate, and the SIP duration.
- The SIP amount not only refers to the amount one wants to invest for the future, but it also assists calculate your risk exposure, your income structure, risk amount, and more.
- The return rate of a SIP refers to whether an investor wishes to be balanced or aggressive in his/her investment.
- And the goal and tenure of a SIP are other vital factors. It shows the nature of one’s financial requirements and the expected time between investment and its requirement in the future.
- You can use n SIP in two ways using the basic information discussed above. The first one is the contribution calculator method. The second one is the corpus method.
- In the contribution method, a SIP calculator computes the investment amount required to get a particular corpus size at redemption time. So, the SIP calculator requires data input about any step-ups, the target amount, the investment tenure, the commencement date of investment, and the expected annual CAGR rate.
- In the SIP corpus method, you can compute the fund’s corpus that can be generated as per the SIP amount along with the tenure you want to invest. For this, the mutual fund calculator needs input about the investment tenure, any step-up, the monthly amount, the commencement date of investment, and the annual CAGR return.
If you want to invest in SIP, then use the SIP calculator. The various advantages it offers will offer you assured results according to your expectations.